Sunday, November 06, 2005

What's the point?




Ahhh Sunday night, the pre-cursor to Monday morning and unfortunately it's another five days to next Saturday. I don't really have anything exciting planned. I just like the idea of not getting up early to work. But it's not like I get to sleep late. Miss Emmie is usually wide awake by 7:30 whether it's a weekend or not. I just like the idea of getting up and sitting on my butt in front of the computer with my cup of coffee (I LOVE COFFEE!) and relaxing!

What did I accomplish today? Nada! Well, I did wash the kitchen floor which was sticky with spilled beer and juice. It stayed clean for all of about 5 minutes before Emily decided her hot dog was a totally unacceptable lunch and dumped it on the floor and then Cass followed that up by being especially messy making her lunch too. Bathroom is clean, dusting done, vaccumming is done and 4 loads of laundry. What a day! What a life! Is it this mundane for everyone? I didn't feel left out of anything though. It's rainy and cold and it was perfect for lounging in jammies and watching movies on Lifetime and that's exactly what I did and I LIKED IT! I added a little google search bar to my blog just in case I bore my reader and she really needs to leave for somewhere in a super hurry! Give it a whirl! I think I got it to work right :)

The point of this post..? There isn't one. I just wanted an excuse to post a pic of the kids on Halloween! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Damn spam comments. I really need to block those!