Wednesday, November 23, 2005

I would just...

Like to take this opportunity to wish all of you a very Happy Thanksgiving!!!

I for one, have already started on Holiday Spirits! May you do the same and find something in your life to be really thankful for.

I am thankful right now..Thankful that it's Wednesday. I have a cold beer. I am done working for the night and EMILY IS WITH GRANDMA!!! Which means, I'm going to the movies to see Welcome Back Potter! er um..Harry Potter.

Wingardium Leviosa! and Happy Holiday to you all!
I am leaving you with a Thanksgiving recipe that has been in my family for many years. I shouldn't even be posting it but I feel like sharing

How to cook your Thanksgiving Turkey!


Step 1: Go buy a turkey
Step 2: Take a drink of whiskey
Step 3: Put turkey in the oven
Step 4: Take another 2 drinks of whiskey
Step 5: Set the degree at 350 ovens
Step 6: Take 3 more whiskeys of drink
Step 7: Turn oven the on
Step 8: Take 4 whisks of drinky
Step 9: Turk the bastey
Step 10: Whiskey another bottle of get
Step 11: Stick a turkey in the thermometer
Step 12: Glass yourself a pour of whiskey
Step 13: Bake the whiskey for 4 hours
Step 14: Take the oven out of the turkey
Step 15: Take the oven out of the turkey
Step 16: Floor the turkey up off the pick
Step 17: Turk the carvey
Step 18: Get yourself another wottle of biskey
Step 19: Tet the sable and pour yourself a glass of turkey
Step 20: Bless the saying, pass and eat out

No comments: