Thursday, November 03, 2005

A few things that piss me off




1) I hate spyware. I hate spyware. I hate spyware and did I mention I hate spyware? I have wasted more time trying to remove that crap from my computer that I want a credit at the end of my life for all that time wasted because some pimply faced teenager can't get a date and needs something to do with himself. Something downloaded onto my PC the other day that would not allow me to launch my browser. After 4 hours and 4 downloads of different spyware blasters, I finally found one that worked and it wasn't free :(.



2) I finally bought myself a dishwasher..YAY!!! Got a good deal at Sears believe it or not on a spiffy white Maytag. I finally got sick of putting my hand in a sink full of greasy, disgusting water that no one drained after they did the dishes. I HATE THAT! So, in the morning before I make my coffee, part of that ritual is to drain the sink just so I can empty the remaining cold coffee down and rinse out the pot. YUCK

3) I hate the F"N blue screen of death!!! Damn microsoft!

4) I hate it when the someone actually brings the full garbage bag to the garage but doesn't put a new bag in. GRRRRR...

5) Hello people!~ What is so difficult about replacing the toilet paper roll and why do we insist on leaving it on the sink so the paper gets all wet? HUH? Is it so difficult to put it on the toilet paper thingy??

6) WHY IS THERE A MILK CARTON IN THE FRIDGE WITH ENOUGH MILK IN IT TO FILL A THIMBLE?

7) Doesn't it seem like whatever lane you're in, the other one moves faster? And why is it that I always seem to get caught driving behind someone going about 20 miles under the speed limit about 1 mile before my exit?

8) Why doesn't anyone put the cap back on the toothpaste?

9) IF YOU MISS THE GARBAGE CAN WHILE PRETENDING TO BE MICHAEL JORDAN, PICK UP THE DAMN GARBAGE FROM THE FLOOR AND TRY AGAIN. DO NOT LEAVE IT ON THE FLOOR!

This post will be edited as I find more little annoyances.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Perhaps we can do better with the beer bottle caps. Emily thinks they taste good and I am always pulling them out of her mouth.

Kathy said...

Spam Spam Spam Spam...
I DON'T LIKE SPAM!!!