Saturday, June 27, 2009

UGH! A lousy morning with Em. It started with a 3am temper tantrum and continues with hitting, spitting, shouting, yelling, poking, prodding, terrorizing and continually driving me nuts. WE are supposed to go to a grad party today with her. I am so concerned about her behavior, I'm considering finding a sitter so no one else has to deal with her sucky behavior. The Dr. wants to try her on Abilify to calm her down so she'll be more apt to listen. I was on the fence about it. Not anymore. As she did not let me sleep much last night, I'm exhausted this morning. It's going to be a long day.

2 comments:

Nonalee said...

I'm sorry the day was sucky. Was it Nikki's graduation party? Hopefully you had fun... Love and hugs to you and all.

kris said...

Wisconsin will be so much fun. Paper thin walls-- maybe we can let her scream it out in the little cottage. That would terrorize anyone enough in behaving.