Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Things that piss me off

1) Laundry. It's never ending. Over the weekend, I put at least 5 loads of laundry away. Today, it's bbbaaaack!

2) Why do my children insist on putting empty boxes back into the pantry. They take the last of something and instead of throwing the darn box away, they shove it back into the pantry. I know why they do this. They think that if I see the box there, I won't know that it all got eaten. Eventually, I figure it out. The wrath may be delayed but they get it and an extra yelling at for not throwing away the empty.

3) Why can't my children put the DVD's back into the covers?

4) Why can't my children change the toilet paper roll? On the same note, the bath was without toilet paper for a week because neither of them could go get another roll. They used the Kleenex until I got sick of waiting for them to take some initiative and I went and got some more myself.

5) "For English, press 1" "For Spanish, press 2" "For Polish press 3"......

6) Wet pavement that sprays my windshield with dirty, road salt and I use a full container of window cleaner on one trip to the store.

7) My Alarm Clock

8) Stepping in wet cat yak on my way to the bathroom or waking up to the sound the cat yakking on my bed.

9) The 850 Billion Porkulus bill disguised as an "economic stimulus package."

10) Road Construction and potholes and traffic, Oh My!

11) A gutter ball after a spare.

12) The little plastic band-aid thingy's never get thrown away. They just get left on the counter or on the floor of the bathroom.

13) "We must do/enact "Insert liberty compromising stupid ban here" for the children.

14) Jon Stewart, Bathtub Boy Olbermann, Andrea Mitchell, Chris "I get tingles" Matthews and all the rest of the slobbering idiots that call themselves "journalists"

15) The Political Correctness movement. IT'S A CHRISTMAS TREE NOT A HOLIDAY TREE!

16) People that use a $100 bill to pay for a 98 cent item.

17) Why does every single light and TV have to be on in this house?

18) Taking a shower only to find that one of my kids left the bath towel in a wet heap on their carpet instead of hanging it back in the bathroom to dry.

19) Where do all the socks go?

20) Writers Block. That's all folks!

2 comments:

"Just" Joe said...

Jon Stewart is a journalist?

Kathy said...

He and Maher sure seem to think they are.