Wednesday, February 13, 2008

IT WAS SUNNY TODAY!! Cold as anything but nary a cloud in the sky. It's been weeks since we've had no sort of precipitation. Of course it's all Global Warmings fault. If it's cold, it's Global Warming. If it's hot, it's Global Warming. If it rains, snows, sleets and hails, it's Global Warming. If it doesn't snow enough, it's Global Warming! AHHHH!!! I hate to be a naysayer but I'm just getting a little sick of all these Global Warming shenanigans which will result in a lot of STOOOPID legislation because it's all the US's fault that the polar bears are drowning. I love how the rest of the world takes no ownership and they defer to us SUV driving, gas guzzling, wasteful spending, industry polluting, cretins here in the US to solve the issue. Thanks Al Gore!!

My second comment, Democrats, OBAMA??? COME ON!! I live in IL and I'm still hoping for all those changes that he's promising the Nation. But as Mr. Obama says, I HAVE HOPE THAT AMERICA WILL CHANGE SOMETHING THAT HASN'T BEEN CHANGED BEFORE! CHANGE, WE NEED CHANGE!! I can use a little change in my pockets. So I guess that counts. Perhaps when Mr. Obama changes his socks everyday, he tells the US that he has changed something, and is not a liar. I fail to be inspired.

Third comment, Hannah Montana. I don't get it.

Fourth comment, I need new wiper blades. I'm getting mighty sick of driving with one little hole of clear vision and the rest of the windshield covered in salt smears.

Fifth comment, I need new black toner for my printer.

Sixth comment, my router died and took my wireless internet with it. WAH!

Seventh comment, I need a shower.

Do you get the idea there just isn't a whole lot going on? Em has a cold. Cass needs colored pencils. Kris is writing poetry for school. The duet is coming along. I have learned the notes, now we are working on the music. That's about all.

No comments: