Saturday, December 08, 2007

Doomsday!

Cassie's "slumberless" party is tonight. 5 girls, caffeinated beverages, pizza, chips, frozen appetizers, and cake is a nice recipe for me being up all night listening to giggling, Kristopher griping they are bugging him and Joe sucking down most of the coffee in the morning. I can't hardly wait.

I bought beer for me and Nikki and Joe who will be helping to supervise the chaos. It is time for me to get off this computer and start my daily list of chores. I took yesterday off, left the house at 12:30 and did not return until 11pm. Then, I went next door and had a beer with my neighbor, Diane, got home at 1:30am, took a shower, fell asleep at 2:30 and was up 5 hours later to get Em out the door with Brian who of course was 1/2 hour late because he was at a Christmas party last night. Typical! But if I hadn't set the alarm and slept late, he would have been right on time. I can't stand that guy!

I need some good Mojo.

1 comment:

"Just" Joe said...

Did all the girls get off safe? Did everyone survive? My travel home was decent. It got worse as I got closer here. But, I survived.