Tuesday, January 03, 2006

HALLELUIAH!!

The kids went back to school today!!!!! DO YOU SEE MY HAPPY DANCE??? Of course now they are....*home* SIGHHHHHH! I've heard the word "idiot" 20 times. Cass calls Kris "dumb butt." He calls her "retard." Emmie just says.. COOKIE??? But for 6 hours today, it was quiet even with the voracious toddler pulling things down, touching everything, climbing things and chasing cats. Honestly, I don't know what the child will do when the tree comes down this coming weekend. It's become her bestest buddy. Kristopher made a little ornament for the tree when he was in 1st grade out of a wafer cone and one of those styrofoam balls. It looked like an ice cream cone. IN fact, it looked so much like an ice cream cone that Emily ate it. Well, she ate the wafer part anyway and I guess it didn't taste good because cone crumbs were all over the LR. Kris was upset. I was upset and amused at the same time and I am very happy the darn tree is coming down this weekend because there have been just way too many ornament casualties this year. As a matter of fact, I just pulled one from her hot little hands. Hope your New Years was smashing! We were a tad smashed which is just the way it should be!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are such a parent. I remember dreading going back to school. I bet Mom did Happy Dances too. I think she really did happy dances after the summer break though. One of these years, I may actually get to see this parenting book.