Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Tuesday Ramblings

Soo...how much bubble wrap have you popped? Remember Therapy is expensive. Bubble wrap is the cheap way to reduce your holiday stress. It's 2 weeks to Christmas and I have yelled at Emmie 1000 times to get out of the Christmas Tree, dodges 1000's of charity calls, spent my last dime and am still not done yet, have not baked a single cookie and have just decided that sometimes this season is a HO HO HEMMOROID! Not to mention that LIFE has dumped an attorney bill on me and I still need a new washer/dryer/vacuum/garage door. I LOVE IT! BRING IT ON. The funny farm is definitely where I'd rather stay. I get allergic smelling hard cold reality.

I was told to create a huge order for a client which I spent 2 hours on. Then this morning, I was told that the account codes they gave me are wrong and I need to withdraw them. THEN I got 10 emails about how the order needed to be submitted by 5pm BUT, they hadn't created the correct account codes yet. Then they created the account codes and I was told to re create the huge order. As I was going to submit it, I was told not to because the client was waffling about whether they wanted to spend this amount of money before the new year. Then an hour later, they told me to go ahead. I deal with that on a daily basis. And they say WOMEN can't make up their minds. Do you want me to order this or not??? I am being told we will have a nice bonus this year and we rightfully deserve it. AT&T is like a schizophrenic parent.

My son's HOLIDAY band concert is tonight. He goes to Public school so we can't say Christmas. Actually, I'm not 100% sure they will play any Christmas songs. As the PC world progresses, we hear more stupid songs about snowmen coming to life or melting, Rudolf's nose, Santa, and snow. So we shall see what this concert brings.

Cass had to write a paper on Saturn. I am presenting to you some of the sentences she wrote in her report before the editing.

"Saturn is interesting because it has many facts."

"From what I know, there is 31 moons, Mimas, Enceladus, Tethys, Dione, Rhea, Titan, Hyperion, Pan and Atlas and a lot more. If you know them, tell me."

"You know Saturn is the 6th planet because of the sentence "My Very Excellent Mother Just Served Us Nine Pizzas." (I'm sure that's how Galileo remembered it I'm sure)

That's all folks. Have a sane night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hopefully you were as harsh a critic as Mom was when we had to write papers.
How did the concert go?