Wednesday, December 28, 2005

This could be my last chance!!!

OK .. I got this in my email today and thought I would post this because it was the best laugh I got all week!

"Hi

This is a legitimate appeal for ladies only.
If you are interested or if you want to unsuscribe email me at
togni55@land.ru


I'm an Italian guy,I live in Italy and my name is Andrea.I live in Padova.
I'm sending this message to the people because I'm bored to live in Italy,I'm
looking for a lady what could invite me in usa.I seek a millionaires american
lady who desires a young guy for marriage.
I don't seek a woman who works too much but a lady who has a lot of time
and could meet me.



I would love to find a wealthy lady who lives in one of the following places in
usa or nearby:
1) "The treasure coast",I mean north east Broward County or east Palm Beach
county(FLORIDA)
2)Honolulu (Hawaii)
3)Reno(Nevada)
4)Las Vegas(nevada)
5)Atlanta(georgia)
6)Jupiter,Stuart,Coral Springs,Jensen Beach,Boynton Beach,Deepwater,Hutchinson
Island or Miami(Florida)





Considering that I like the mature women, I'd love to find a lady of 45-60yo
age range.
I'd love to find a gentle long haired lady who lives in a swimming pool house
near the sea (as I like to swim) .
I seek a lady without young or old children,a no smoker lady who could be
widowed,separated,single ,divorced.
I would need a sugarmamma figure at the beginning .



I seek a bisexual woman that figures out of the years,looks young and feels
young :
it's not a problem if she's not beautiful because she should be beautiful inside
and most of all ,she should desire a younger soulmate.(She could be overweight
too)
The thing I desire is to fix a serious stable relationship with a lady who
gives me the opportunity to have a better life.




ABOUT ME:

I have long black hair,my weight is 65 kilos(145 lbs) and my height is about
1.80 metres(5.11)...
I'm no smoker /drinker and I'm good looking.



If you could be the kind of woman I'm looking for, write me soon please!!!!!!


Thank you very much for reading my letter .
I think there must be a woman for me out there.




Cheers

ANDREA TOGNAZZI -Italy"

Now, doesn't he sound like a prize? Ladies, if you are bisexual, rich and old, do give Andrea a call so another Anna Nicole Smith trial can make the news. In the meantime, I don't think I fit the criteria. The only swimming pool I have is the big puddle in the backyard that I get when it rains a lot. I was thinking of upgrading my swimming pool to one that is turtle shaped for Emily. Think Andrea would go for that? I'm sure he's about Emily's age anyhow.

Darn! I wish I had replied to that Swiss Lotto win, then I could afford this Italian Stallion!

Peace!

No comments: