Monday, December 07, 2009

I am just writing to say that I'm still alive but, oh so busy!
THe CNA class is half done and sitting in class 4 hours a night for 3 nights a week is a little harder than I originally anticipated. I sailed through the first week, started getting a little tired during the second and now, on week 4, I am exhausted. For class, I needed to have a two step TB test. That required three trips to the County Board of Health to get squared away. I needed to run to the store and get pure white shoes and scrubs and today, I had to take a long drive to the Social Security Administration because dummy me misplaced my SS card. I am not concerned that it was dropped outside. I took it out of my wallet and put it someplace safe. Apparently it's someplace so safe, I can't find it but I do not get to complete my clinicals unless the school has a copy. I don't think I need to mention the running around that results from the Christmas season.
I haven't had a lot of time to write. I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving and for those that are celebrating CHRISTMAS, have a wonderful and enjoyable season.

I'm wishing a happy Hannukah to my Jewish friends.

When I come up for air, I'll write a longer update.
Scans are in two weeks.. EEK!!

2 comments:

Sue G said...

Well, the good thing about scans is that you will be able to lie down and rest during them!!!! Sounds like you could use a good rest.

I don't know how you do it...all the running, the studying, the working, the household and the mothering. You are the physical manifestation of Wonder Woman. Please take care of yourself and listen to your body. And if it tells you to slow down just a tad, don't tell it to wait a few months.

Like I do.

Sigh.

kath, as busy as you are, you sound just as happy. Well done.

Merry Christmas. Happy Chanukah. And may the year ahead be the beginning of all good things for you.

Starting with those restful scans. :-)

Sue G said...

Thinking of you today, knowing you have scans coming up very soon. I can't wait to hear the good news of stable scans, happy holidays, and a future filled with purpose and love.