Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Scans were stable. WHEWWWW!! As it's been 3 months since my last scan, I was especially nervous this time as imagination tends to run wild sometimes.
Class has been going well. My final is a week away! In a way, I'm happy the class will be ending but I'm sad too. I like the class. I like the teacher. I like my classmates. We've had some fun and after Jan 10, we'll be going on our separate paths whereever that may lead. This class was one of those little moments in life that by some alignment of stars, threw just the right people together, in just the right circumstances and created a really good memory but unfortunately, as nothing is permanent, this little life circle will close. I think every one of us has had several journey circles in our life that we look back on and think, wow! it was perfect and I had a really great time.

"It's something unpredictable but in the end is right. I hope you had the time of your life."

No comments: