Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

I was going to try and write a brilliant essay on Thanksgiving, a listing of all I'm thankful for, lessons learned, and ups in the road to wellness. But, I am at the moment speechless. I can only write, A HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all the friends who check up on me, the visitors who take time out of their busy day to read about my mundane life and leave wonderful comments of support and all the silent readers. I appreciate all of you and you are all on my list of people to be thankful for.
God bless you now and always.

1 comment:

Sue G said...

Oh, yes, I come here often to read about your mundane life as a single parent who works two jobs while having cancer and also...because 24 hours a day seem like a lot to some people...has decided to get another degree.

Finally, you get it. :-)

Actually, Kath, I would say a good part of the reason you are still here is because you do all that and more with an open heart and a lot of gratitude. You could so easily choose to be a victim. But instead you choose to be a victor.

You're the kind of life player who constantly tells the Head Coach (God), "Put me in coach, put me in. I can do it. Really. Just put me in."

He knows who His best players are. And so do we.