Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Today I hired a teacher to help me with this music. I see her next Wednesday at noon. I don't know if I'll fanagle lessons after that or just have her teach me this piece. Kristopher is being awfully cocky about his part. He practiced for a whopping 5 minutes today and said "See mom, I know it." Provided he plays every day but he is no Louis Armstrong and he sure didn't sound good enough to win this solo contest. I was able to listen to a teeny portion of the music online (before they wanted me to give them $5.00 for the rest of the music) and I tell ya, it's not an easy piece. It'll be a little harder when we start practicing together but I'll let my 14 year old ride on the coattails thinking he knows all.

2 comments:

Nonalee said...

Have fun learning the piano piece. I know how much you enjoy music!

"Just" Joe said...

How is this project going?