Wednesday, September 07, 2005

------Put title here-----

So, it's Wednesday, the day after Tuesday.. I had a really nice weekend! Our cabin ROCKS and boy did I need a Laborless Labor Day. After the frustrations of the week, the laptop, the job and everything else, it was very nice to go up there, drink microbrew, relax and hang out with family and good friends. Now, here I am..back at work. My stress headache is back. My stress backache is back and I even sent a couple resumes out tonight because I'm that disenchanted. But, enough whining. My creativity is out the window for the moment but it shall be back soon! In the meantime, check out my brothers blog and a really great little site that cracks me up every time!
http://www.itallendsnow.blogspot.com <--------------------- Joe's site
http://chroniclesofgeorge.nanc.com/ <--------------------- Chronicles of George.

1 comment:

sandee said...

thanks for updating kathy..and hows the bowling going???? update please....and yes your brothers blog cracks me up too....and thanks for the link...tho its in my favorites....shhh..dont tell him

i hope you do well with the resumes...hope they get you something else....

do take care and keep in touch

sandee